This FREE training is for SEOs who want to trade imposter syndrome for
technical SEO superpower
How to Become Confident in Your Technical SEO Skills
without becoming a developer
You absolutely CAN become a great technical SEO without a development background or computer science degree
But simply reading blogs and watching YouTube videos is not enough…
There’s a much better way to become confident in your technical SEO skills and stop feeling like an imposter
Inside this free webinar for SEOs you’ll discover:
The top mistakes that are causing your imposter syndrome
With the amount of information (and misinformation) online about technical SEO, it can be easy to fall into the common mistakes that lead you to feeling stuck and intimidated.
Learn how to avoid these top mistakes and take your power back!
3-step proven process to get confident in your technical SEO skills quickly
You know you’re capable of more.
More job opportunities, more services to offer, better clients to work with.
Let me show you how to make this happen.
The 1 thing that will help you be heard and get a seat at the table
Right now it might be hard for you to explain your technical SEO recommendations and be heard by developers.
Learn exactly what you need to do in order to get a seat at the table and be respected instead.
This Webinar is for you if…
– You’re tired of feeling insecure about what you’re saying about technical SEO
– You want to be able to look at the code without feeling like you’re beating your head against the wall
– You want to stop wasting days trying to find the right answer online
– YOU’RE READY TO TRADE IMPOSTER SYNDROME FOR TECHNICAL SEO SUPERPOWER
The whole “you need coding skills to be a technical SEO” thing in our industry didn’t land well with me
Hey, I’m Kristina Azarenko
When I started in SEO over 12 years ago, everyone would tell me that being a technical SEO required a developer background.
(Not a lot has changed since then, there are still many gatekeepers who’d tell you the same thing)
But it never felt right to me.
So I dove to learn everything I could and specialized in technical SEO.
- I’ve worked with many clients to help them build solid technical SEO structures and processes
- I was invited to share my technical SEO frameworks at many conferences worldwide (including Google Search Central Live, BrightonSEO, Women in Tech SEO Festival, etc.)
- But most importantly – I’ve helped over 1000 SEOs advance their careers by becoming reeeeeally great at technical SEO
…using my Technical SEO Power Method, which you’ll see in action inside this free training. I’ll see you there!